CORPORATE SECURITY is an aggregation of specific actions /efforts/ and structures aiming at the physical and informational protection of people, financial assets, real and intellectual property of the company and intended to facilitate the process of creation of conditions for its continuous successful operation.
• Development of analysis about the company structure, risk assessment of its separate structural units;
• Development of corporate security and control projects, intended to protect trade secrets and prevent information leaks.
• Reports containing information (research) about adjacent staff and individuals who are about to enter the organization;
• Reports containing information (research) about current or potential partners in lasting business relationships or separate deals;
• Reports containing information (research) about the current condition, including financial, of the competitors in the same market where the client is situated.